Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Abstract only, 250-300 words;
- The abstract should be concise and factual;
- State briefly the purpose, the principal results and major conclusions;
- References should be avoided, but if essential, then cite the author(s) and year(s);
- Non-standard or uncommon abbreviations should be avoided, but if essential they must be defined at their first mention in the abstract itself.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this call and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.